Apple is always rumored to be working on the next-generation iPhone, and it’s going to be pretty exciting when it finally comes out. We don’t know what the device will look like or what it will be called, but there are plenty of rumored features we can take a look at. So, what iPhone should I get in 2021?
Everyone Deserve an iPhone: Best iPhone to Get in 2021
Apple has been making iPhones for a long time now. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus were the first models released in the iPhone 7 line, followed by the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 4s, and 3GS, and all the way back to the original iPhone. This means that we’ve been using Apple’s most popular phone for a full four years, which means we have plenty of opinions and experiences we can draw from. Today, we’re going to have a look at the array of apple iphones that will release in 2021 to see which one we should get.
If you are planning to reward yourself with an iPhone this 2021, here are some excellent options for you:
- iPhone SE 2020 – If you liked the iPhone SE and you’re looking for a new phone, you should get the iPhone SE 2020. There are a lot of reasons why the SE series is the best iPhone to get this year: it’s cheap, powerful, and full of features. It’s got a mid-range processor and a solid camera, just like the iPhone XS, but at a fraction of the cost. It’s also a reliable workhorse that won’t get you into trouble.
- iPhone 11 – The iPhone 11 will have a big 5.8-inch OLED display, the same as last year. It will be powered by the A12 Bionic processor, which has been upgraded to make it run even faster. The battery will likely be bigger again, and for the first time, Apple is including wireless charging in the iPhone 11. Some would argue that this version of the iPhone has some of the best iphone parts that have got released to date.
- iPhone 12 – The iPhone 12 specs suggest it will have the best camera on any iPhone to date, but we think Apple may be blowing it a bit with the larger notch. The notch is a tiny bit too big, and we think that will be a deal-breaker for a lot of potential buyers. But the notch is not the only thing that will have to be good for the iPhone 12 to be a top iPhone. The iPhone 12 will also need to have a solid battery life to make it a no-brainer in 2021, and if it has great 3D sensing face recognition, it could be a smartphone to beat.
- iPhone 12 mini – The iPhone 12 mini is the second iteration of the most important iPhone Apple releases every year. It was the first iPhone to go all-screen and the first to support the iPhone X-style notch. It was the first to support wireless charging. It was the first to be available in multiple colors and the first to support a true 5G modem. It’s also the first iPhone to support the iPhone X-style notch and the first to support wireless charging.
- iPhone 12 Pro – The iPhone 12 Pro will be the first major redesign of the iPhone since the iPhone X and iPhone 11. The iPhone 12 Pro will be the first iPhone to have a screen that stretches from edge to edge, and it’s rumored to have a notch on the screen for Face ID. The notch will conceal all the sensors and cameras on the front of the phone, as well as the speaker.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – The iPhone 12 Pro Max is the best iPhone Apple has made-and I would argue, the best iPhone Apple has ever made-and for several reasons. First off, the iPhone 12 Pro Max has a pretty nice glass back. It makes its 4.5-inch screen feel a little bigger-and we think that makes it easier to use one-handed. Second-and this is the biggest flaw of the iPhone 12 Pro Max-is that the iPhone 12 Pro Max doesn’t have NFC. That means you can’t use Apple Pay. In our opinion, that’s a deal-breaker. Even if it is Apple’s fault for not including NFC, Apple Pay is still one of the main reasons people buy iPhones.
The rumors become a bit more realistic every year, and with every year, the newer iPhone becomes better than the previous iPhone. The only question is: what kind of improvements will Apple introduce next year? Well, one thing that we could do to find out is to wait for their upcoming updates.